Thursday 18 April 2013

Radio Advert Script (Ancillary Task)


One of my two ancillary tasks was the creation of a 30 second radio advertisement for my local newspaper. Whilst national newspapers occasionally use radio adverts, it was difficult to find any advertisements for my own or any other local newspaper.

Radio is obviously an excellent way of increasing awareness for a newspaper if working in conjunction with local radio stations.

This is the script for my advert:

Are you getting bored of reading the same thing day after day?

 Need something to brighten up your day?

If that’s the case, you should really try the Lakes Gazette.

Sports, news, events, everything you need for your local area

We’ve got it all for a budget busting 48p

I mean you really can’t get any better than that

So remember if you need the news that’s important to you

The Lakes Gazette, because we cover what matters to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment